Programme cost 2017
The cost of one residential place on the Imperial College Global Summer School in 2017 is £3,995 per student.
What the price includes
The £3,995 cost of the programme includes:
- the cost of all tuition, course materials, guest lectures and a certificate of participation on completion of the Summer School, awarded by Imperial
- full board, on-site accommodation, including three meals per day
- use of selected campus facilities
- evening and weekend social programme, including the cost of scheduled excursions and activities
- travel to and from activities
- meet-and-greet transfer service at Gatwick and Heathrow airports on the first day of the Summer School
- drop-off service at Gatwick and Heathrow airports on the last day of the Summer School
What is not included
The following are not included in the price of the Summer School:
- Domestic or international travel to or from London at the start and end of the Summer School programme
- Any travel, trip cancellation, possessions or medical/dental insurance for students
- Any associated costs e.g. visas application costs
- Spending money
- Additional food or snacks outside of mealtimes
It is important to make a full payment promptly within 14 days of the offer being made to secure your place. Your place will not be fully confirmed until payment has been received in full.
We are unable to hold a place on the programme before full payment is received.
Payment in stages
It is not possible for payment to be made in stages; payment must be received in full for your place to be confirmed.
If you change your mind within 14 days of making payment, please notify the Summer School team immediately, and we will be able to issue you with a refund.
After 14 days, the payment becomes non-refundable, except in exceptional circumstances at the College’s discretion.
We are offering a £200 discount to the children or siblings of Imperial College London degree programme alumni who submit a full application by 1 April 2017. Applicants wishing to claim the alumni discount will be required to provide proof of family relationship and a degree certificate or College ID number.
Unfortunately, we do not offer any bursaries, scholarships or financial support for the Global Summer School.