Software - Volocity
- Multi-dimensional visualisation (XY, stacks, 2D and 3D)
- Movie creation
- Rendering and tracking
- Measurements and quantification
- Charged software
Help, training and online information
Register or contact FILM
Download the latest version of Volocity (full version, not the free 'lite' version, via the Perkin-Elmer website). Install it on your computer - when starting the software, it will ask you for the licence server details:
- Click on 'server' and fill in the following details - Address: 18.104.22.168
- Port 15002
- Confirm with 'ok'
- Fill in your username and password
Choose only the modules you really need (licences are limited and shared by over 300 FILM users)
- Visualisation - Visualisation only (3D rendering)
- Quantification - Quantification only (measurements, FRET)
- Restoration - Restoration only (deconvolution)
- Complete - Visualisation, Quantification, Restoration (only use if you REALLY need all modules, otherwise select the ones you need).
The software is charged at £6 per hour (while logged on to the volocity licence server).
Please note: as soon as you are finished, please close Volocity down. The number of licenses is limited, other users might not be able to use it otherwise, and you are charged while you are logged on.