Equality, diversity and disability
There are a range of College resources available which provide support, guidance and information for all staff about equality, diversity and disability issues. For ease of access, the Faculty of Medicine has drawn these resources together on this page.
1) Key sources of information and support at Imperial College:
- Bespoke workshops and courses can be arranged on request
- Information, advice and guidance to staff and line managers
3) Equality & Disability networks at Imperial College:
5) Staff can declare their disability/impairment via the self-service ‘My Details’ section on ICIS.
- Any information provided is confidential
- Information on how this data is used is available via the HR website here
7) Able@Imperial open meetings
- Meetings are open to all staff who are members of Able@Imperial
- The group is for disabled staff, staff who support disabled dependents, and staff who have an interest in disability in the workplace
- Meetings will have a key speaker, however the network is open to suggestions for topics (not research focussed)
- More information is available on the Able@Imperial website or via the mailing list for those who join the network
8) Imperial College has signed up to the Time 2 Change pledge and is committed to an action plan to raise awareness of mental health issues and enhance mental health wellbeing within the College. This includes: