METRIC was developed at Imperial College initially to support the transition from A Level to undergraduate level maths.
It has now been integrated into Blackboard, the College Virtual Learning Environment and is being used as a support tool by students in some departments like Materials and Physics.
Key features of METRIC
- Ability to display math equations in HTML
- Support tool for students in transition from A Level to undergraduate level
- Used extensively throughout Imperial College in Departments such as Physics, Chemistry, Materials and Civil Engineering
- Topics covered include combinatorics, functions and graphs, algebra, limits, trigonometry etc.
- Set test assesement tools by way of multiple choice questions and direct input tests.