Sport Imperial Customer Charter
Sport Imperial is committed to providing all members with an excellent level of customer service and strives to maintain this with regular reviews and staff training. The "Customer Satisfaction Charter" outlines the standard of service you can expect from us, how to obtain information you need and explains how you can help us continue to maintain high standards through different feedback methods.
As Sport Imperial staff we are committed to:
- Maintaining a professional manner at all times.
- Providing clear and accurate information.
- Being courteous and helpful.
- Responding to all enquiries / feedback / complaints within a given time frame.
- Resolving enquiries as quickly as possible
- Advising members of any closures / cancellations promptly and providing regular updates.
- Listening to what our members have to say about the services.
- Valuing member's privacy and treating all personal information confidentially.
- Being sensitive to special needs
- Treat all members fairly, whatever their age, sexual orientation, religious belief, disability, gender or race.
If you would like to make an enquiry, register a complaint or provide feedback on our services you can do so on our online ASK system.