Fees and payment
For details regarding GradPad fees and payment, please see the GradPad website.
Silwood Park fees 2017 - 18
Silwood Park fees and payment
* Hall Activities Fund (£2 per student per week) is a mandatory charge which is used to facilitate social activities and events throughout the year.
|Hall||Type of room||Number of bed spaces||Weekly rent per person|
|Brian Flowers||Standard single||16||£99*|
|John Smith||Standard single||28||£99*|
|Mary Flowers||Couple's one bedroom flat||4||£205* per flat|
|Double couple's room||3||£159* per room|
|Couple's studio||1||£179* per studio|
|William Penny||Standard single||27||£90*|
How to pay
How to pay for your accommodation
All payments for accommodation fees must be made by one of the following methods:
- Online payments please pay online (note that Credit Cards will attract a surcharge of 1.345 percent. There is no charge if using a UK debit card).
- Cheque or bank draft drawn on a British bank in sterling, all charges borne by the sender. Cheques, etc., should be made payable to ‘Imperial College’. Please send all cheques and bank drafts to, Accounts Receivable, Imperial College London, Level 3, Sherfield Building, London, SW7 2AZ. Don't forget to include your full name, CID number and your invoice number
- Sterling cash at the Nat West branch opposite South Kensington Station, 18 Cromwell Place
London SW7 2LB
- Bank transfer, please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you notify the College of the purpose of the payment, giving full details of your name and CID number, as follows:
Bank: National Westminster Bank plc
Address: 18 Cromwell Place
London SW7 2LB
Sort Code: 51-50-01
Name: Imperial College London
Swift Code: NWBKGB2L
Reference: Your name and CID number – this is very important.
Please be aware that additional charges may be applied by the receiving bank that must be met by the sender.